Leggings for women are made from insulated (so-called scratched) Italian lycra. The bottom layer of material is very nice and gentle. Leggings are ideal for cooler days. This is our proposal for traditional joggers as well as for cross-country skiing fans. The advantages of those trousers include interesting cut, reflective elements, silicone tape or a zippered pocket.
- made of original Italian lycra,
- material responsible for thermoregulation, removing moisture and allowing the skin to breathe guarantees high comfort of usage,
- recommended to be used within the temperature range -10 to +12 degrees,
- ventilation panels under knees made of mesh enable moisture and temperature regulation,
- panel cut guarantees the freedom of movement,
- legs with zipper to put on and take off leggings easier,
- reflective tape along the zipper in the bottom part of the leg,
- silicone tape to prevent the legs from rolling up,
- flat seams,
- in the back practical zipped pocket for keys or for the proverbial "pennies".